Friday, September 29, 2006

Report 2.00. Hideaway

Hello Father, I thought I’d send you a post for the all those arseholes with a modem plugged in and like looking a pretty little Blogs.

Speaking of arseholes (a great Scottish word I learnt from my father) my new temporary home has many of these, especially the ones who work for the government. These have got to be the most incompetent bunch I have ever seen, this one will be easy and should leave a huge statement as I feel I can accomplish quite a bit on my first visit here without detection. I have already dealt with two victims already.

I’ll post you next week when I collate the rest of my data, plan my actions and implement them to perfection.

I've included a scan of a new wee note that I will leave for the Keystone cops when I have completed my good work.

Until next time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Tracker