Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update Report

I narrowly escaped being caught by the FBI at my home in South-East Asia on the 1st of March 2006. You see my son didn’t take my vulnerability into his equation. So I had to flee and lie low for six months. I never got to post his latest Blog entries at that time. Now that my position and safety have been secured he has ordered me to post the missing Blog entries and then continue with his divine plan (as he now calls it) nothing will stop him and his determination to complete his job has been reinforced by his annoyance at not including my safety in his equation. I was always a stickler for perfection and he is angry at his mistake. He is much worse that he was before. I will post the missing posts later in the week and he will start again and send me his latest posts.

Goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Tracker