Thursday, February 23, 2006

Report 1.02. Victim 1

Hello father, another post for the all the assholes out there that may stumble across my wonderful Blog.

I did some research and I have killed my first victim. I patiently sat back and waited as news of this filtered through the police airwaves and communication networks. I left them some clues – not that I’m trying to make it easy for them because they will never catch me and more to the point, they aint smart enough. The homicide department, which I have bugged, are haplessly trying to piece everything together. Here’s what they know.

“George Davis worked at SaveOn AutoGlass just off Mission Street at 40 Otis Street San Francisco, California 94104. Witness’s say that a large overweight man in a monk robe shot the man as he lay on the ground and sped off in a car towards Golden Gate.

This car was described as a 1996-98 Acura Integra, two-door, dark, with the front end closer to the ground, with damage to the front windshield. It transpires that the man was already dead as his eyes, ears and mouth had had molten lead poured into them, which was the excruciating cause of death. Why this man was then place on the street and shot is not apparent.

Left at the scene of the crime were 3 small wooden carvings of the three wise monkeys, hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil. Police say they are baffled”

Until the next time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Tracker