Saturday, February 11, 2006

Report 1.01. Spotted

Hello Father, another post for all the imbeciles out there that may stop by my Blog.

It seems that the authorities spotted me last night, just outside of the docks on a beach. I’ve been monitoring all the authorities activity since my arrival. I intercepted a report to and from the police about my sighting. This is funny, as they can’t make sense of what they saw. Here’s a word for word transcript of their conversation.

Pier 47 Security Guard

“We stumbled upon a 500lb man in a full length brown hooded Monk’s Robe at 2200 hours during a routine patrol of Pier 47’s perimeter fences. He had just alighted from a small shiny boat. We thought this was suspicious so we approached the big fellow. I called out to him and all of a sudden he started to run, we gave chase and the strangest thing happened. He accelerated away from us like a 100 metre athlete and disappeared into the darkness, remember this was a 500lb man. We ran as far as we could but it was a waste of time, I ended up with a stitch and Joe vomited everywhere. He was heading towards The Golden Gate National Recreation Area. We went back to his boat to see if we could gather any clues or evidence, but the boat had disappeared into thin air, oars and all. All that was left was a patch of milky colored water splashing onto the shore as the waves came in.

We’re all pretty spooked out down here at the Pier 47 and thought that this should be reported to the proper authorities”

SFPD Police Officer Givens

“Have you been drinking?”

Pier 47 Security Guard

“Yes, but not at the time, because of what we saw, both of us have been drinking since. I swear this is what we saw”

SFPD Police Officer Givens

“Look, I will send down a couple officers to take statements, we’ll keep a look out for this guy and make sure there is something put on file.”

Well, well what do you make of that. I love this shit. Anyways while I was on the ship I was preparing my temporary accommodation. I did a check on all of the homes around Pier 47 and managed to find out that there is an empty house over in the Fort Mason area. I checked flights and overseas hotels to narrow this down. I also phoned the house morning, noon and night and there was never an answer. It’s amazing what info you can find out when you can access any database you want in the world.

I’ve just finished programming my robotic insect Bug, those so called experts out there that are supposedly leading the field just don’t have a clue. The answer is in the fuel and engine guys, if your still using your fingers and any kind of physical cable then you may as well give up now. Plenty to do.

Until the next time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Tracker