Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Report 1.03. Media Blackout

This should have been posted on :

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2006


Hello father, another post for the all those chumps that will accidentally click a link that will lead them to the worlds’ greatest Blog.

You are never going to believe this! After my perceived gruesome murder of the not so innocent George Davis the authorities have decided to keep quiet about my good work. Nothing on the television, radio, newspapers or Internet. Who do they think they are? They were incompetent in the past and I don’t really see them smartening up any time soon.

I don’t care because my next trick is going to baffle and confound them, you see if you can’t see the motive. Ah stupid arrogant people, I love them.

Until the next time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Tracker